tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jim Lynch <...@sgi.com>
Subject Re: What did I do to get an (Unknown source>
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:50:26 GMT
Thanks for the comments on the problem.  I recompiled with debug on.  No
help.

A few more details.
This application is one of three that are running on this machine.  The
other two work fine and all three a structured almost identically.  I
use very similar build.xml and build.property files.  They are all
deployed via war files.  The context.xml files are almost identical and
the structure of the source and web directories is very similar.  Here
is another strange error message:

log4j:ERROR Ignoring configuration file
[null/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties].

I think the two problems may be related.  I have tomcat.home defined in
my build.properties file.

Jim