tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: tomcat jitters, then hangs - please help
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:17:58 GMT
Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> Howdy,
> Cool, please keep us updated ;)  I want these linux questions better
> documented in the list archives ;)

Given that RH 9 / HTTP/1.1 seems a fairly common configuration, this
should be added to the known issues and the FAQ if confirmed.

Since there are three options, I wonder how the "2.4 compat" mode works
out. I assume Noam played it safe, and chose "2.2 compat" mode for his
testing just in case ;-) I assume it would work as well as "2.2 compat",
since there weren't any major problems before (again, to be confirmed;
since the performance difference is likely not very significant, it's
better to get stability in this case :)).

Rémy Maucherat
Senior Developer & Consultant
JBoss Group (Europe) SàRL

To unsubscribe, e-mail: