tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hanasaki JiJi <hanas...@hanaden.com>
Subject Re: Clustering Tomcat - Loadbalancing and Failover
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:22:18 GMT
Very nice! does the mcastAddr="228.1.2.3"  imply tcp multicasting using
  java.net.MulticastSocket?

What is in place for security?

Does the cluster support loadbalancing? or failover? how can its config
be tweeked?

The filter, shown at the link provided, doesnt seem to support
jsp/servlets.  can this be done too? how?

thanks again
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =
=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://www.sun.com/sunone   =