tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duane Kehoe <dke...@weycogroup.com>
Subject Re: Web-app setup
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:03:04 GMT
Sorry about that the whole web.xml is included.  This is a very simple
app(actually my second app ever, the first was a simple lookup(which
worked)) so the web.xml that I have created thus far is very small

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//SUN Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN"
<web-app>
  <display-name>Login</display-name>
  <description>my little login app</description>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Login</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.mycompany.myapp.Login</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Login</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/myapp/com/mycompany/myapp</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

Thanks again

--

/*Weyco** Group* -/

*/Florsheim, Brass Boot, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams/*
Duane Kehoe
EC / Programmer / Analyst

Phone # 414.908.1814
Fax # 414.908.1601