tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat vs Bea WebLogic -
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:25:39 GMT
I have gotten JNDIRealm to work against iPlanet. I have heard others get it
working against:
- Active Directory (I personally had problems due to some IT policies)
- Novell
- OpenLDAP

But in the worst case - the code is open for change so creating a custom
Realm should be simple if one understands JNDI programming. Which is what I
had to do with respect to ActiveDirectory and wacky business rules vs domain
setup.

-Tim