tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflow
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:45:52 GMT
OK so I took the SetCharacterEncodingFilter out of the equation, but the
stack overflow still occurs:

StandardWrapperValve[action]: Servlet.service() for servlet action threw
exception
java.lang.StackOverflowError

I presume [action] refers to struts, which I'm running.

Any ideas anyone?

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9