tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Where does system.out go?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:36:59 GMT
Dude, you just hijacked my thread! Bad netiquette. Anyway, your
System.out.println statements will go to the console, i.e. the command
line window where you are running tomcat. If you have no command line
window, they will probably get caught in a system.out or system.err file
although I'm not sure where.

HTH
Adam

On 10/08/2003 10:13 PM Michael Remijan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In a JSP page i'm doing some testing.  I have System.out.println()
> statements in there temporarily.  Anyone know where they go?  I checked
> the Context's logger that they are not there.
>
> Mike

struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9