tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chong Yu Meng <chon...@cymulacrum.net>
Subject Re: RH9's Apache 2 and Tomcat 4
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:54:15 GMT
Hi Dave,

Do NOT use the default Apache that comes with RH9 ! According to some
reports, there are some serious bugs inside it. I'm using RH9, but my
Apache comes from Falsehope.com
(http://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/apache2/). It takes a bit of
tweaking, but you can get the Falsehope rpm to play nice with Tomcat.

Regards,
pascal chong