tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Server Locale and Supported Languages
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:30:03 GMT
Hi Jeremy,
what version of tomcat are you using, and what OS are you running on? Is
your friend running on the same?

What does his response.getCharacterEncoding() say?

When you say "can't display characters" what do you mean? Question
marks, square blobs?

Regards
Adam

On 10/03/2003 08:31 PM Jeremy Whitlock wrote:
> Yoav,
> 	That is a good place to start but that thread dead ended there.
> I'll search Google in the mean time.  Anyways, if anyone has an answer
> off the top of their heads, let me know.  Thanks, Jeremy

struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9