tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jack Lauman <jlau...@nwcascades.com>
Subject Re: How To: JkSet, JkSet2 & JkUriSet
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:17:54 GMT
New info:  If I add "JkSet server.root /usr/lib/apache2" to httpd.conf
I get the following error:
[notice] mod-jk2: Unrecognized option server.root /usr/lib/apache2

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Note: I built this from the cvs yesterday, I've successfully built
and run mod_jk and mod_webapp without any problems.  I believe
the problem with mod_jk2 is that it doesn't inform apache2 where
it's config file is.

Jack