tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jack Lauman <jlau...@nwcascades.com>
Subject Re: How To: JkSet, JkSet2 & JkUriSet
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:29:49 GMT
I think this is part of the problem.  My server root is:
/usr/lib/apache2 with a sym link from /usr/lib/apache2/conf to
the actual config dir at /etc/httpd/conf.

Apache loads JK2 and server-info see's it, but no config options
are listed.  So I assume apache can't find workers2.properties.

Thanks,

Jack