tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Oleksiy Podopryhora <al...@dcs.kcl.ac.uk>
Subject Tomcat 5 context configuration for multiuser enviroment
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:07:00 GMT
I have added <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.startup.UserConfig"
directoryName="public_html"
userClass="org.apache.catalina.startup.PasswdUserDatabase" />

That gives me mapping localhost:8080/~bob to /home/bob/public_html
1) now i have 300 users ( students)
and i would like to specify CONTEXT reloadable value = TRUE
is there any ways were i can write a general rule

2)
it would be nice to put log file for each user in his public_html
alexp	cos our users /students are using Tomcat for not only depolyment
but development as well
Thanks a lot

--
Sincerely Yours,