tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Reilly" <step...@streamon.net>
Subject RE: Connect to MySQL.
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:30:16 GMT
Hey there,

I am quite a newbie, but I have just gone through the process of setting
up MySQL (4.0.15, I think) for Tomcat (4.1.27).

I used the mysql-connector-java-3.0.9-stable-bin.jar from MySQL.com, and
put this in the common/lib directory of Tomcat.

I can post up the contents of the server.xml and web.xml, but I pretty
much just followed the Jakarta tutorials at.

Hope this helps,
Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: Nuno Paquete [mailto:nuno@paquete.dynu.com]
Sent: 20 October 2003 13:16
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Connect to MySQL.

Hi everyone.
I'm having problems to connetc to MySQL.
I put the connector driver in the respective directory, like it's writen
in
MySQL web site but i can connect. I think it's not a problem of source
code,
i think it a problem with the driver.
Does anyone can tell me where should i put the driver?
Thanks in advance.