tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Dravet" <>
Subject Windows 2003 & iis 6 works but...
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:44:57 GMT
With the new jk connector IIS 6 and tomcat finally talk to one another.  I
can get the examples to show up and run
(  I put a hello.jsp page into the
wwwroot folder where all of pages are stored.  I cannot get the hello.jsp
page to show up.  I get

HTTP Status 404 - /hello.jsp

type Status report

message /hello.jsp

description The requested resource (/hello.jsp) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/4.1.27-LE-jdk14

I think the problem is the context.  I read the context information and made
some changes.  I uncommented the           <Context path="" docBase="ROOT"
debug="0"/> line in the server.xml file, restarted the apache tomcat and www
services.  I still get the error.

I changed the to the following and restarted both
services and still no hello.jsp.

# Default worker to be used through our mappings

# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat

What am I doing wrong?  Like I said earlier the examples work, but I can't
get anything in the wwwroot folder to show up.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message