tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric MacAdie <ekm_b...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Hosting
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:14:00 GMT
I have also had good experience with mmaweb.net.

I think their prices are reasonable, even though my
site is not commercial. Not too expensive, but not too
cheap either. Somebody recommended lunarpages.com, but
their prices are so low I'd be a bit leery of using
them.

EKMacAdie

--- "Richard Mixon (qwest)" <rnmixon@custco.biz>