tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julie christiana <julie_christi...@yahoo.com>
Subject [NewBie]Tomcat logs
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 04:11:50 GMT
Hi,

We have tomcat 4.1.24 installed. Thanks to tomcat documentation and email archives, we understood
that tomcat logs will be rotated every day.

Would like to know if there we can configure the following for tomcat logs :

1) Keep a maximum of log files in tomcat/logs directory for AccessLog and other logs configured.
2) Keep a consolidated log file for the webserver and configure the backups and max. size
for it.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Julie Chritiana