tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: One More Piece Of Info RE:JSTL Failure Under Tomcat 4.0.6
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:21:16 GMT

Hi Chris,

Thank you for pointing that out.  (I'd forgotten about
it.)

I see that I'm set up to log in as the System account,
but the checkbox that says "Allow service to interact
with local desktop" was unchecked.  Hmmmm - could that
have kept Tomcat from looking inside those JARs?

I have two other JSTL apps that deployed and ran fine
under that arrangement, but I'll try it with this one
and see if that explains it.

When I deploy on a test/prod server, should I ask the
admin to set up the Tomcat service to log in as System
with desktop access?  Or is it better to set up a
separate account?   Please advise.   Thanks - MOD

Thanks for contributing to