tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject One More Piece Of Info RE:JSTL Failure Under Tomcat 4.0.6
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 13:09:09 GMT

One more piece of info regarding my problem:

I deployed the apps in this order: echo, data-source,
and "big".  The stderr.log was empty after I deployed
echo and data-source.

When I look in stderr.log after deploying "big", I see
a single line:

"No tags"

It's cryptic, and it obviously says something about
the fact that Tomcat 4.0.6 isn't allowing me to use
JSTL tags.  But what does this mean?  Has anyone seen
this?  Any guesses as to a root cause? - MOD