tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Javier Sanchez Monzon <t...@stw-bonn.de>
Subject Re: Session attributes lost
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:33:35 GMT
hi ,
i didn't use JBoss, but i had also a problem about losing http sessions while
trying to connect apache and tomcat.  the problem was on my configuration
serv.xml. Therer was no proxy sever defined. I set up the proxy sever on
tomcat an it works, but only internal. i mean only at the computers of the
firma. but there was no way for people outside the firma to call the web app.
Then i need to setup a tomcat connector, where actually i am.  if i setup
correctly, then it shall work the connection.

i do not know if this would help you.

reagards,
tino