tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Millson <mmill...@meritonlinesystems.com>
Subject Integrating Tomcat and Apache on RedHat 9.0
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:11:35 GMT
FYI, below is an article I wrote on integrating tomcat and apache on
RedHat 9.0 that might be of interest.

http://www.meritonlinesystems.com/docs/apache_tomcat_redhat.html

It has a lot of general configuration info as well. It has been fairly
well tested recently by a number of individuals who have provided
feedback.

It was published this month by Linux Gazette, but the link above has the
latest and greatest w/ typos fixed and clarifications added. As much as
I proofread the copy I sent to Linux Gazette, a few issues and typos
were brought to my attention after I submitted it.

http://linuxgazette.com/issue95/millson.html

Mike