tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Stör <mar...@frightanic.com>
Subject various JK2 problems
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:01:55 GMT
Hi all

I've got JK2 running to connect IIS and Tomcat. Two issues bother me at the moment.

1. When JK2 is started the corresponding log file ($CATALINA_HOME/log/jk2.log in my case)

is created. However, it's more or less empty (just a few cryptic characters) but still
consumes 1024KB...

2. stderr.log contains dozens of connection timeout messages:
01.10.2003 13:56:20 org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket processConnection
INFO: connection timeout reached

What can/should I do about that?

Apart from that the connection seems to operate as it should.

Regards,
Marcel

***workers2.properties***
[shm]
file=C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat 4.1/logs/jk2.log
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:w4:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker
[ajp13:w4:8009]
channel=channel.socket:w4:8009

# Uri mapping
[uri:/*.jsp]
[uri:/CC200x/SendMailServlet*]
[uri:/CC200x/ReportServlet*]
[uri:/CC200x/servlet/*]
[uri:/KEDB/KEDBServlet*]
worker=ajp13:w4:8009

# define the worker
[status:status]

# Uri mapping
[uri:/jkstatus/*]
worker=status:status

***jk2.properties***
## THIS FILE MAY BE OVERRIDEN AT RUNTIME. MAKE SURE TOMCAT IS STOPED
## WHEN YOU EDIT THE FILE.

## COMMENTS WILL BE _LOST_

## DOCUMENTATION OF THE FORMAT IN JkMain javadoc.

# Set the desired handler list
# handler.list=apr,request,channelJni
#
# Override the default port for the socketChannel
# channelSocket.port=8019
# Default:
# channelUnix.file=${jkHome}/work/jk2.socket
# Just to check if the the config  is working
# shm.file=${jkHome}/work/jk2.shm

# In order to enable jni use any channelJni directive
# channelJni.disabled = 0
# And one of the following directives:

# apr.jniModeSo=/opt/apache2/modules/mod_jk2.so

# If set to inprocess the mod_jk2 will Register natives itself
# This will enable the starting of the Tomcat from mod_jk2
# apr.jniModeSo=inprocess

request.tomcatAuthentication=false