tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Honza Spurný <spu...@master.cz>
Subject Tomcat + SSL
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:42:35 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using TomCat 4.1 and I want to configure SSL conection. I've used how-to
manual from site
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/tomcat-ssl-howto.html

- i've generated keystroke and saved it into c:\.keystroke
- i've modified server.xml file using this:

<Connector
   className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
   port="8888"
   minProcessors="5"
   maxProcessors="75"
   enableLookups="true"
   acceptCount="10"
   debug="0"
   scheme="https"
   secure="true">

   <Factory
      className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
      clientAuth="false"
      protocol="TLS"
      keystrokeFile="c:\.keystroke"
      keystrokePass="master"
   />
</Connector>

When I want to start tomcat it crash down with this message:

"Catalina.start: LifycycleExeption: null:open:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\Jan
Spurny\.keystore (The system cannot find the file specified) ..."

This is little strange to me, since I've declared the keystrokeFile
atributte little different and the file specified DOES exists.

Please, could anybody help me? I'd be really pleased.

Thanks.

Honza Spurny