tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DATAPREVRJ <Jose.Eucli...@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br>
Subject RES: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:27:23 GMT
I agree with you. Concepts like name's method arent the most important
thing!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Hart, Justin [mailto:JHart@sfa.com]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2003 18:21
Para: Tomcat Users List
Assunto: RE: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer

It's not that it's difficult, but I wouldn't ask questions about specific
functions/parameters/methods.  I have written plenty of java, and couldn't
tell you what methods most specific interfaces implement.  I couldn't even
tell you what methods the interfaces that I've written implement.

Instead, I would look for conceptual knowledge.

I think that just about anybody can spit up wrote knowledge like that after
an hour of studying and not know how to implement a thing, but most people
who understand the actual concepts couldn't tell you what methods or how
many methods, or what their parameters are.

Just my $.02.