tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Curwen" <gb_...@gb-im.com>
Subject RE: Intermittent Performance Problems
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:49:24 GMT
cocoon uses XSL/XML a lot doesn't it?  If I'm remembering correctly,
then there's a memory leak in jdk 1.4.1(_some build number I forget)
that is exposed readily on systems that use StringBuffers quite a bit
(which XSL processors apparently do).

You might try an upgrade on the JDK to see if the problem goes away.