tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Claassen <...@donnell.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat4.1, jk2, and apache 1.3
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:20:49 GMT
Well, I figured out how to get jk2 and apache 1.3 working...sort of.  Now I
am getting this error.  I have seen lots of others ask about this, but no
real answers.  Does anyone have one now?

(error) [jk_msg_ajp.c (447)]: msgAjp.receive(): Bad signature 5374
(error) [jk_channel_socket.c (549)]: channelSocket.receive(): Bad header
(error) [jk_workerEnv.c (482)]: workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading
reply
(error) [jk_worker_ajp13.c (416)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable
error 21000
(error) [jk_msg_ajp.c (447)]: msgAjp.receive(): Bad signature 5374
(error) [jk_channel_socket.c (549)]: channelSocket.receive(): Bad header
(error) [jk_workerEnv.c (482)]: workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading
reply
(error) [jk_worker_ajp13.c (416)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable
error 21000
(error) [jk_worker_ajp13.c (512)]: ajp13.service() Error  forwarding
ajp13:localhost:8019 1 0
(error) [mod_jk2.c (427)]: mod_jk.handler() Error connecting to tomcat 21000

Mark