tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mike jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:20:58 GMT
I don't understand the need for the jsp or the bean.  If the page is to do a
post then it'd seem like a straight html page is ok, and since you're not
posting to a jsp it doesn't seem like a bean would be ideal (if the count of
parameters is small, if large then maybe).

But that's just me.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson