tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "kgsat" <kgsathi...@kssnet.co.jp>
Subject tomcat apache connection problem
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:54:13 GMT
Hi folks,

I am currently using apache2.0.40 and tomcat 4.1.27 with jk2 connector for
inter communication of apache tomcat servers on linux9.0

I have a peculiar problem.
When i use the host name to get to the head page of the application it takes
me to default page.But when i use the machine ip it takes me to the head
page of the application.

The problem is, i am not able to progress to other jsp pages in tomcat.

On the other hand, if i replace the IP with the host name, tomcat responds
correctly.

i have checked the server.xml, workers.properties and httpd.conf to ensure i
have the host name entries only.

What could be the problem is beyond my imagination.
Can any one suggest a better solution for this
thanks and regards
sat