tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Garala" <...@electrosoft-inc.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat webapp is ignoring the system class path
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:26:16 GMT
modify the $Tomcat/bin/setClasspath.bat (sh), ~ Line 41 set
CLASSPATH=%JAVA_HOME%\lib\tools.jar;%CLASSPATH%

Jay Garala
Senior Analyst
Electrosoft Services, Inc.
7918 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 600
McLean, VA  22102
(703) 918-4907

-----Original Message-----
From: Agarwal, Naresh [mailto:nagarwal@informatica.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 9:39 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat webapp is ignoring the system class path

Hi

I'm deploying a web app in the Tomcat. This web app reads a properties files
through resource bundle.

I've put the path of this properties file in the class path but while
running the web app, I'm getting exception that properties file does not
exist. Thus tomcat is ignoring the system class path.

Is there any work to make Tomcat read the classpath?

thanks,
Naresh