tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shawn <javajun...@koyuru.com>
Subject RE: Start hangs indefinately, cpu to 100% --solved
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 07:45:59 GMT
Apperantly one of the jars in my lib was either corrupted or in conflict
because after removing unneeded ones and updated others, it seems to be
likeable Tomcat behavior as usual.

----------following was original post-----------
Using 4.1.27 (which starts normally except when a particular webapp(ie
context) is included), starting hangs indefinately and the cpu goes to
100%.  In the log for that particular webapp, it seems that nothing unsual
appears for the context and it ends with --> 2003-09-02 13:38:21
StandardContext[/root]: Starting completed
 As for Catlina.out, after about 5 minutes of letting it try to start, I
get a 4.7 mb file (and growing until I killed it) with entries similar to
 25296 [main] DEBUG org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax  -
setDocumentLocator(org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser$LocatorProxy@7cd37a)
25298 [main] DEBUG org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax  -
startDocument()
25321 [main] DEBUG org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax  -
resolveEntity('-//Sun ....