tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Where does tomcat-jk2.jar come from?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 03:43:29 GMT
This is from jakarta-tomcat-connectors.  The tarball is sitting next to the
main 4.1.27 tarball at the download page.  From there, you look under the
'jk' directory.

"Jon Skeet" <jon.skeet@peramon.com> wrote in message
I'm still on the trail of bug 17193, and I'd quite like to see if I can fix
it myself. Unfortunately, I've run into a problem at the very first hurdle -
finding the source! Catalina has tomcat-jk2.jar in the server/lib directory,
but where does this come from in the first place? The source doesn't seem to
be in the main 4.1.27 source archive. Any offers?

Jon