tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Debugging mode?
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 03:59:42 GMT
Tim's comments are very good, and should be followed.  However, this error
is usually because you've b*rked up your web.xml file, and the context isn't
element is out-of-order.

"Thomas Hehl" <thom@nowhereatall.com> wrote in message
> OK, I had tomcat up and working just fine. I moved some directories around
and changed my web.xml for my web app and now I get 404 for EVERYTHING!!!!

> I'm not asking anyone to solve this problem for me, but I've tried to
check all of the logs and can't figure out where to go next. Is there some
way to turn the tomcat mode into log EVERYTHING so that I can find out
what's going on with this problem?