tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eric J. Pinnell" <e...@iCky.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat hangs after some time
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:06:15 GMT
> We are running on the following platform:
> Windows NT 4.0 SP6a
> Tomcat 3.3.1a (The problem originally occurred on 3.2.4, we upgraded to
> 3.3.1a hoping to solve the problem)
> Sun Java SDK 1.3.1_08

Hi,

I have heard of Tomcat hanging in some situations up to 4.1.24.  However
looking at the above list you are running very old stuff.  You might want
to upgrade to a new JDK and to Tomcat 4.1.27.  I'm pretty sure people are
going to tell you to upgrade those before you do anything else.  (since
they are old...  it would be one thing if you are on 4.1.24 but 3.x is
very old)

-e