tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andy Eastham" <a...@barllama.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: File upload Bug?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:23:23 GMT
Tom,

I found that the O'Reilly classes were totally unreliable on Solaris with
binary uploads and mod_webapp.

However, I They work fine on windows and Linux, and luckily I've not needed
them on a Solaris deployment.

I think decided it was actually caused by a bug in Solaris mod_webapp - are
you using this?

Andy