tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ian.Colle...@ubs.com
Subject Ant task for reloading webapps
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:10:59 GMT
I don't know if my last mail got throught so I'll resend.

I'm using Tomcat 3.3 and cannot get the redeploying to work (ie I copy the war over an existing
one and Tomcat should load the new war). I cannot get it to work. Everywhere on the net seems
to say it's broken so I'm willing to now accept that now!

My question is this: I have read how Tomcat 4 has an ant task to reload the war file, which
works, but is this possible with Tomcat 3.3?

Regards,
Ian Colledge

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.