tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Urgent! Cannot start Tomcat - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:26:58 GMT

Install the second instance in a new directory tree.
Diasble all unneeded ports.
Set the rest of the port to unique values.
Start this instance.

As first step I wouldn't add any of your applications.
Just get the plain tomcat to run. (In the first run with
the least possible set of features, those can be added
later if all is up)

If that succeeds you can try to port your application to
the new instance.