tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Urgent! Cannot start Tomcat - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:58:07 GMT
It looks to me like something screwed up your system.

The main cause is not within tomcat.

The important part of the traceback is this:

        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native
thread

(Very) wild guess:

Is ist possible that something like

export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5

or other options where set in the past manually and got lost through
the restart ?