tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject RE: Tomcat cluster tuning
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:09:12 GMT
Sorry can't give a recommendation.

We had different results even for (nearly) the same
software for different sites. For one site the IBM JDK
worked best, for the other Sun's.

Any given result may be wothless with the next version
of either jdk. (Even with just changes in the minor
revision)

You have to test that
- in your environment
- with your application
- with the expected behaviour of the users

Even small changes in one of these setting can change
the result which jdk is better for you. (At least that's
our experience)