tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Zhi Cheng Wang" <ZW...@PICR.man.ac.uk>
Subject tomcat apache webapps connector trailing slash
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:23:44 GMT

dear all
I have been search the internet but could not find a solution. I need to omit the trailing
"/" to enable apache to handle requests to tomcat.

I am using apache 2.0, tomcat 4.1.27 and appropriate webapp connector

any suggestions are welcome

many thanks

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) ('the intended
recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Paterson Institute for Cancer Research
or the Christie Hospital NHS Trust. It may contain information that is privileged & confidential
within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying,
or other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other than the intended
recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as
soon as possible.