tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lemke, Michael IZ/HZA-IE5" <lemke...@de.ina.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3.1: AccessLogInterceptor doesn't log PUT requests
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:34:39 GMT
Thanks, Larry.  Not knowing any Java I managed to write (or rather copy)
something for postRequest.  Seems to work fine.  Now my question is, is
it possible to compile that module so I get a single .class file that I
can copy somewhere in the official binary tree?  What works for me is
have the .java in share/org/apache/tomcat/modules/loggers, add org...
to modules.xml and server.xml and have ant make new jar files.  I couldn't
find anything in the docs in that regard that I could understand.

Thanks,
Michael