tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lemke, Michael IZ/HZA-IE5" <lemke...@de.ina.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3.1: AccessLogInterceptor doesn't log PUT requests
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:40:21 GMT
A long time ago I sent the attached message.  There was no solution
to the problem.  It has just come up again and I am wondering what
options there are to get *everything* logged.  Would a combination
with Apache solve this?  We need to somehow be able to proove that
we have or have not received a certain request.

Thanks,
Michael