tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Zeiler" <pzei...@zeitwerk.de>
Subject Tomcat grabbing all requests from Apache
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 12:51:15 GMT
Hi list,

I am having slight problems with configuring tomcat to work with apache.

Used Versions:
Apache/2.0.47 + mod_jk2 + Tomcat/4.1.27

The configured contexts work fine and as supposed. The problem I have is that Tomcat grabs
all requests that are going to the server.

Example:

http://192.168.1.17/  results in:
The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process this request) that
prevented it from fulfilling this request.

In my workers2.properties is no  uri like [uri:/*] defined, so i don't get it why Tomcat gets
the request at all. Apache should just list the directory index in that situation.

I need to run a mixed environment of static (.html) directories, .php and .jsp applications.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Regards,
Patrick