tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allen Hadden" <ahad...@authentica.com>
Subject RE: File upload Bug?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:54:37 GMT

I had this (or a similar problem) a long time ago.  It only occurred when connecting to IIS
via HTTPS (SSL).  Also, my problem was with isapi_redirector.dll, not isapi_redirector2.dll.
 It might be the same issue, though.

It was some sort of timing problem with the ISAPI redirector.  I hacked around the problem
in the redirector by reading large POST requests to a temporary file before sending them to
Tomcat.  This "fixed" the problem.  At the time, I attributed it to some IIS quirk.

Note that what I learned didn't point me to the O'Reilly upload code at all.

If you're interested, I can share the code.  Again, the modifications were to the previous
version of the redirector.

Allen