tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Allen" <Allen.Wil...@marcresearch.com>
Subject RE: (Apache && Tomcat) || (Tomcat with CGI Support)?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:59:28 GMT
I just finished configuring my Tomcat system to run CGI scripts but that
was on a Solaris system. The main thing I can point out is make sure
your JDK is up to date and if it is not be sure to read the
compatibility issues on updating from an older version to a new one.

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawence [mailto:allforlinux@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 3:42 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: (Apache && Tomcat) || (Tomcat with CGI Support)?

Dear All,

I need to accomondate some old cgi scripts on my website but primarily
it uses java. I am wondering which comb is better in terms of simplicity
and usability.

By the way, I tried to enable CGI support with Tomcat, but since the
installation path of Tomcat contains white space, it complaind that
c:\programs does not exist (actually it is c:\program files). Anybody
had the same experience?

Charlie