tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat appears to cause erroneous ClassCastException (see message for circumstances)
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:23:46 GMT

Howdy,
Are you putting the AuthnLogon jar in common/lib in order to use
JAASRealm?  Can you put this jar (and all others for your webapp) in the
WEB-INF/lib directory instead?

Another thing that might cause this is having two different versions of
the abstract class, one in the common/lib and one in WEB-INF/lib.  Could
this be the case in your installation?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics