tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: A Hebrew Problem
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:22:09 GMT

Howdy,
I meant doing a response.setContentType("text/html;
charset=Windows-1255") in your servlet or JSP.  But I also think having
the header there should be sufficient, so I don't know why it's not
working.  It's worth trying the above anyways.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

charset=Windows-1255">

>did you mean this header ?
>

>Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>> Howdy,
>> Did you set the content-type header for the response in tomcat?
>>
>> Yoav Shapira
>> Millennium ChemInformatics

intended