tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: problems starting/stopping tomcat
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:15:12 GMT

Howdy,
I'm glad you're OK for now ;)

Tomcat shuts down properly under normal circumstances.  The only times
when it doesn't is when webapps start non-daemon threads and don't
terminate them properly.  Sometimes your webapp doesn't do this directly
but a 3rd party library used by your webapp does.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

intended