tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: web applications.
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:13:40 GMT

Howdy,
Set reloadable="true" for their contexts.  That will take care of 1 and
2 for sure.  For JavaBeans it depends where and how their compiled
classes are stored on your server: if they're in WEB-INF/lib, as they
should be, then you're all set.  If they're in commons/lib or
shared/lib, you're not all set.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics