tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: deployment problems
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:39:16 GMT

Post your directory structure so we can make sure it's OK.

Don't put a <Context> entry in server.xml for your webapp: for now, let
tomcat auto-deploy it with the default configuration.

Make sure all your links in your webapp are correct, i.e. they don't go
to /myServlet but rather /myWebapp/myServlet, etc.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics