tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: How do I force manager to use https?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:50:21 GMT

Howdy,
The manager webapp, like any other webapp, is a context definition that
goes within a host, which in turn is inside an engine.  An engine has
connectors associated with it.

So you need to make sure the context for the manager webapps is defined
inside an engine whose only connector is an HTTPS connector...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics