tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Simulating HttpSession
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:02:02 GMT

Howdy,
I used to be a big fan of MockObjects, but I'm firmly in the Cactus camp nowadays: it's a
great product (thank you Senor Massol):
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/

It's probably the only way you'll be able to get 100% code-coverage for servlets, filters,
etc.

But if really all you need is HttpSession, no servlets or servlet contexts, mockobjects would
be a good way to go for now.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics